After waiting 15 minutes to turn on to the bypass to go to Isabelle's school we sat in this traffic for another 20-25 minutes. YAY! what fun we have on the 1st day. Quincey & I dropped Isabelle off at school literally just chunking her in to her one-on-one support person with the statement that I'll be back as soon as I get Quincey to school...
It only took 15 minutes to go the normal 5 minute distance between the schools with Quincey arriving to class at 8:25am. And we don't even live in a metro area...
Traffic, Oh how I hope this ends soon!
Quincey's 1st day of 2nd Grade
(Almost forgot to get this picture because of the traffic frustration)
Isabelle's 1st day of her 2nd Year @ HNH
(Got this picture when I went back to get everything situated for her)
After about 3 days of annoying traffic jams & people just not getting the concept everything finally settled down. By Friday of the 1st week I had plenty of time to get both girls to school without the hassle of stand still traffic. We've now settled into the routine of dropping Quincey off 1st in the drop off line & Isabelle getting walked (toted) in each day.


