No really I go to my blog so I can see if the blogs I follow have posted anything new. Hope no one is stalking my page like that…HAHA!
I have every intention to post a new blog about the girls, life, nonsense or just whatever just about daily. The actual act of blogging which means finding the time between Quincey, Isabelle, LIFE, work and just a moment of quietness (which is so rare that I jump at the chance when it happens) keep me so busy that I don’t have two seconds to think most days so blogging just isn’t an option most of the time. But enough about that….
I’m just going to jump in with what’s going on right now and then back track here and there when I get a chance.
Isabelle turned 3 on the 2nd of April; man the time has flown by, it’s all been such a blur. We had her (mainly for Quincey) an EASTER party. Quincey invited all of her friends and had a blast. Isabelle was sleepy during the party and just not really feeling like socializing, it happens like that though so we just go with it. I intended to take pictures of the party, even sent Jonathan back to the house to get the camera we had forgotten. Well the only picture we managed to get was that night of the cake I had made for the family portion of the party before they cut it. Talk about Mom of the Year award for documenting second child’s birthday party.
With Isabelle turning 3 we have had A LOT of changes going on…
She aged out of Babies Can’t Wait and we said good-bye to our therapist that we have had from the beginning. Definitely a bittersweet week again NO Pictures to document that either.
We went to a new neurologist in TN for Isabelle on the 9th, his goal is to actually get her seizures under control instead of just slapping a band-aid on them and telling us that they won’t ever be completely controlled, which is what I’ve been told repeatedly from the other neurologist we had been seeing.
Isabelle started SCHOOL on the 11th! Yes, you read that correctly, school it’s the place to be now. Isabelle goes to school 5 days a week from 8:00 a.m. til 2:30 p.m. That baby girl is wiped out from the drastic change in her schedule. She has taken to it wonderfully though. Her teachers are wonderfully! I didn’t know how she would react to all of the other kids but she likes them and they like her also. I stayed with her for the entire 1st day, we left early the 2nd day (Momma’s got to work) when everyone went down for naptime after lunch, and the 3rd day she stayed by herself until naptime again when her Papa & Jinky picked her up. Everyone is still trying to get use to her and all of her requirements. I did take pictures of all of this!
