I am having a hard time accepting what the doctors are telling me, I just keep thinking that God is going to prevail and show them how wrong they are. I pray constantly that the baby girl I am carrying is being healed by God and that at my next doctors appointment when they do another ultrasound that it’ll show she is healed.
My next doctor’s appointment was on the 15th, I’m not considered high risk because other than the issues with the baby my pregnancy is perfectly normal. So my doctor’s appointment this month is routine and no new scans.
Christmas is hard because I keep thinking about next year and how this baby is suppose to be able to have a first Christmas and based on what we’ve been told she will not. I feel like no holiday will ever have the same meaning again. Everything seems to be affected by the news we have been given. Just trying to make it through this Christmas and enjoy it with Quincey.
Quincey’s 3rd birthday is rapidly approaching after Christmas so I have to concentrate a little on planning her party.
It’s been really hard, I see people and they either already know what we have been told as far as the baby not surviving or they haven’t heard yet and I’m the one who gets to break the news to them. Everyone has been so loving and concerned and I truly do appreciate all the prayers that I know are being said. One way or another we will get through this, I have to if nothing else for Quincey.
4 years ago
